IN THIS ARTICLE
- Digestive Health
- Common Digestive Problems
- Bowel Motility and Detoxification
- Natural Remedies for Constipation
- Stress and Digestive Health
- Reflux & Heartburn
- Carbohydrate Cravings and Ghrelin
- GI Irritation, Nausea, and Diarrhea
- Food Intolerance
- Bacteria Balance, Candida, Yeast
- No Appetite/Weak Digestion
Infants & Children Digestive Health
One of the big challenges for infants and small children is to evolve a healthy digestive tract, including a normal balance of power, immune system recognition, and digestive competence. Children old enough to swallow nutrients have more options and can employ any of the strategies in these Digestive Health Topics page.
Infants and small children can use the following products which are easy to mix in food or beverages and very gentle on their systems.