Get 25% off all Wellness Resources supplements that you set up on AutoShip! Choose shipment frequency of 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 days.
Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $75!
It’s convenient and flexible! You can add or remove supplements from your AutoShip order, change the shipment date, or cancel at any time. Easily manage it all from your "My Account" page.
Joint, Skin, Hair Support
Collagen Peptides fuel your body's collagen production and support healthy joints, skin, hair, and bones. Just mix it with water, coffee, or a smoothie every morning and see the difference!*
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptide proteins
- Nourish joints, skin, hair, and nails*
- Support muscles, tendons, and ligaments*
- Strengthen GI tract lining*
- Hydrolyzed collagen for optimum absorption
- 100% collagen powder; nothing added
- Type I and III collagen
- Highest purity bioactive collagen at an excellent value!
Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides nourish your body's collagen production and support healthy joints, skin, hair, and bones. Grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine collagen peptide powder. Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides are the highest purity at an excellent value!*
- GRASS FED, PASTURE RAISED: 20 grams collagen peptides per serving from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows.
- JOINTS, SKIN, HAIR, NAILS: Collagen peptides help build your own collagen and strengthen your joints, skin, hair and nails from within.*
- EASILY DIGESTIBLE: Wellness Resources collagen peptides are low-molecular weight, hydrolyzed, and easily absorbable.
- MIX OR BLEND: Collagen mixes well with hot or cold liquid and has a neutral taste. Try adding to water, coffee, smoothies, or recipes.
- ONLY 1 INGREDIENT: Highest purity grass-fed collagen peptides. Lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, casein-free, cholesterol-free, Non-GMO, No Sweeteners or Flavorings, No Hormones or Antibiotics.
- COLLAGEN PROTEIN & AMINO ACIDS: Collagen is a good source of protein (18 grams per serving) and naturally occurring amino acids.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is a highly abundant protein in the body. Collagen makes up your connective tissues, joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, teeth, gut lining, and skin. Collagen production tends to decline with age and daily activities.
Collagen peptides are known as hydrolyzed collagen, wherein the collagen fibers are broken down to make them digestible and absorbable by the body. Wellness Resources sources bioactive collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture raised cows.
Supplementing with collagen peptides is shown to improve joint structure, skin elasticity, hair strength, nail strength, ligament and tendon health, bones, GI tract lining strength and more. It may be a helpful supplement to use post-exercise to support the repair of muscles and body structure.*
Only 1 Ingredient!
Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides contains 100% grass-fed collagen peptides and nothing more! It is unflavored and soy-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, casein-free, non-GMO, cholesterol-free, hormone and antibiotic-free.
Just mix 1-2 scoops of our collagen powder into water or another liquid. Try adding to a smoothie, your Daily Protein shake, coffee, or even recipes!
|1 Subscription||25% off|
Directions: Mix 1-2 scoops with 1 cup of water or other liquid, 1-2 times per day. May be mixed into a smoothie, coffee, or recipes.
Ingredients: Grass-fed pasture-raised bovine collagen peptides.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (20g)
Servings per container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Daily Value not established.
This product does NOT contain: soy, gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, cholesterol, rice, egg, sweeteners, flavorings, hormones or antibiotics.