Joint, Skin, Hair Support*
Grass-fed Collagen Peptides to fuel your body's collagen production and support healthy joints, skin, hair, and bones. This is pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein with nothing added. Just mix it with water, coffee, or a smoothie every morning and see the difference!*
Nourish your joints, hair, skin, and nails.*
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptide protein
- Nourish joints, skin, hair, and nails*
- Support muscles, tendons, and ligaments*
- Strengthen GI tract lining*
- Hydrolyzed collagen for optimum absorption
- Type I and III collagen
- No sweeteners, flavors, or additives
Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides nourish your body's collagen production and support healthy joints, skin, hair, and bones. Grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine collagen peptide powder. Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides are the highest purity at an excellent value!*
- GRASS FED, PASTURE RAISED: 20 grams collagen peptides per serving from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows.
- JOINTS, SKIN, HAIR, NAILS: Collagen peptides help build your own collagen and strengthen your joints, skin, hair and nails from within.*
- EASILY DIGESTIBLE: Wellness Resources collagen peptides are low-molecular weight, hydrolyzed, and easily absorbable.
- MIX OR BLEND: Collagen mixes well with hot or cold liquid and has a neutral taste. Try adding to water, coffee, smoothies, or recipes.
- ONLY 1 INGREDIENT: Highest purity grass-fed collagen peptides. Lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, casein-free, cholesterol-free, Non-GMO, No Sweeteners or Flavorings, No Hormones or Antibiotics.
- COLLAGEN PROTEIN & AMINO ACIDS: Collagen is a good source of protein (18 grams per serving) and naturally occurring amino acids.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is a highly abundant protein in the body. Collagen makes up your connective tissues, joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, teeth, gut lining, and skin. Collagen production tends to decline with age and daily activities.
Collagen peptides are known as hydrolyzed collagen, wherein the collagen fibers are broken down to make them digestible and absorbable by the body. Wellness Resources sources bioactive collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture raised cows.
Supplementing with collagen peptides is shown to improve joint structure, skin elasticity, hair strength, nail strength, ligament and tendon health, bones, GI tract lining strength and more. It may be a helpful supplement to use post-exercise to support the repair of muscles and body structure.*
Only 1 Ingredient!
Wellness Resources Collagen Peptides contains 100% grass-fed collagen peptides and nothing more! It is unflavored and soy-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, casein-free, non-GMO, cholesterol-free, hormone and antibiotic-free.
Just mix 1-2 scoops of our collagen powder into water or another liquid. Try adding to a smoothie, your Daily Protein shake, coffee, or even recipes!
Ingredients & Directions
Directions: Mix 1-2 scoops with 1 cup of water or other liquid . May be mixed into a smoothie, coffee, or recipes.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (20g)
Servings per container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Collagen Peptides||20 g|
* Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Grass-fed pasture-raised bovine collagen peptides.
This product does NOT contain: soy, gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, cholesterol, rice, egg, sweeteners, flavorings, hormones or antibiotics.
You may also like