Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bites Recipe
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
Looking for a protein-packed treat for an on-the-go breakfast? The possibilities are endless using Wellness Resources grass-fed Daily Protein powders! They are all gluten-free, lactose-free, casein-free, soy-free, non-GMO, cholesterol-free, and contain no sweeteners or artificial ingredients.
Enjoy this delicious recipe perfect for peanut lovers and chocolate lovers alike.
- 1-1 1/2 scoops Daily Protein Chocolate or Daily Protein Plus Chocolate
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup peanuts or chopped nuts of choice
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. honey (optional)
Chop peanuts or grind briefly in food processor. Mix all ingredients together with a sturdy spoon or mix together in food processor. Refrigerate for 15-30 mins before forming into small balls. Can store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Share This Article
Search thousands of health news articles!