Byron’s Top Five Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
Friday, December 19, 2008
Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist Byron J. Richards,
1. Decide that you’re not going to over eat. Once you give up trying to “be good” it can be a downward spiral. Stop eating when (or just before) you feel full.
2. Stick to my guidelines of eating 3 meals a day without snacking. If you know you’ll be having a larger meal one day, eat just two meals that day. Daily Protein Plus makes an excellent breakfast on the day that you know you’ll be eating a larger meal later.
3. Don’t overeat at holiday parties. My favorite trick is taking a heaping tablespoon of Fiber Helper or our new LeptiFiber, along with 3 Pine Nut Oil or a Leptin Control Pack just before going to a party.
4. Avoid too much sugar. Sweets are on every corner this time of year. If you desire a dessert or cookies, eat it just after your meal. Don’t keep extra sweets around the house that will tempt you.
5. If you get off track one day, get back on track the next day. It’s easier for your metabolism to bounce back after one day of eating more versus one week of eating more.
And one more…
More Weight Loss News
Loading Content...View complete Weight Loss News Archives